#PHEASANT LODGE – #LUXURY #LODGE WITH HOT TUB CLOSE TO #LAKE DISTRICT & #SCOTTISH BORDERS:#Outstanding Service Award for Pheasant Lodge Scottish Borders, Longtown, United Kingdom
Pheasant Lodge provides the perfect rural retreat, an opportunity to escape to the country and enjoy a little piece of Norway with a Scottish twist. Inspired by the log cabin and hot tub culture enjoyed in Scandinavia for many years, the owners wanted to bring this back to Britain for people to enjoy here.
The result is Pheasant Lodge which combines the very best of Norwegian craftsmanship and design with the welcoming hospitality of Cumbria & the Scottish Borders.
Pheasant Lodge has a five star rating from Visit England, the accommodation is exclusively for Adults &is non smoking.With acres of breath taking countryside for walking cycling, & many outdoor opportunities, a short drive to the Solway Coast or why not delve into the beautiful Northern & Western Lake District.
For those of you who appreciate the good things in life, you can relax and unwind in the luxury of Pheasant lodge, please check out our reviews: on TripAdvisor.
Pheasant Lodge offers luxury accommodation for up to four adults:
- Master bedroom with king – size bed, with high tension mattress, Harrison Spinks,LCD TV with digital Freeview, and south facing views to the Cumbrian fells.
- Second bedroom one king or twin on request;with zip-link beds,LCD TV with digital Freeview, USB charger point.
- Both bedrooms have deluxe high tension, Harriaon Spinks handmade beds, luxury linen, duck and down duvets/pillows
- Luxurious shower room in black/off white & chrome with double shower head,(power shower & rainfall head)& heated towel rail( towels & bath robes are provided).
- Spacious, modern contemporary open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner, with large LCD flat screen TV,DVD/video,digital Freeview,Blue ray & Sono’s music bar USB charger point, leather & Harris tweed sofa & chair, glass dining table & oak furniture, double patio doors leading onto decking area,with private jacuzzi hot tub,BBQ ,garden furniture & enclosed garden with woodland backdrop.The lodge is fitted with every modern comfort & is warmed throughout by under floor heating.
- Kitchen area with island seating, electric hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee machine etc
- Utility room, with washer/dryer & additional WC.
- Complimentary WiFi
Fresh flowers, fruit & Welcome pack of locally sourced produce,plus one or two other surprises
- Exclusively for Adults only
- Sorry No pets
- Non smoking
- Private parking outside lodge
The interior throughout reflects the use of Tweeds, tartan and other local textiles.
- Luxury out door jacuzzi hot tub on large decking area, a place to relax with a glass of champagne under the stars.
- Comfortable outdoor seating – a great place to relax and unwind
- A short walk from the lodge , Belt Wood, Slackbraes Wood and Low Plains wood are home lead into home wildlife, deer, red & grey squirrels and bird life, lovely place to explore.
- Some of our animals, together with an array of wildlife 7 birds which can be seen from Pheasant lodge
Our environmental credentials for lodge
- Timber construction and double glazing
- Solid log is a natural insulator of warmth & sound, with its suspended insulated floor & roof makes it ideal for all round use
- Energy saving bulbs throughout
- Organic composter
- Re-cycling facilities
- Flooring insulated under floor heating
- Towel change policy
- Bird, insect boxes & feeders
- Gold C Ben Award (Cumbria Business Environmental Network)