Lodges with hot tub & sauna
PHEASANT LODGE – LUXURY LODGE WITH HOT TUB & SAUNA, CLOSE TO LAKE DISTRICT & SCOTTISH BORDERS: Outstanding Service Award for Pheasant Lodge Scottish Borders, Longtown, United Kingdom
Pheasant Lodge provides the perfect rural retreat, an opportunity to escape to the country and enjoy a little piece of Norway with a Scottish twist. Inspired by the log cabin and hot tub culture & Hygge lifestyle, enjoyed in Scandinavia for many years, the owners wanted to bring this back to Britain for people to enjoy here.
The result is Pheasant Lodge which combines the very best of Norwegian craftsmanship and design with the welcoming hospitality of Cumbria & the Scottish Borders.
Pheasant Lodge is a 10-minute drive from the new Carlisle Lake District Airport, London -Southend, Belfast & Dublin,
Pheasant Lodge with hot tub has a five-star rating from Visit England, the accommodation is exclusively for Adults & is non-smoking. The lodge is set in a rural farm located within the curtilage of the farm From the front decking there are open views of acres of breathtaking countryside,the Northern Lake District fells to the South of the lodge, to the west the Solway Coast, ideal base for walking, cycling, & fishing available on the river Esk, renowned for Salmon /sea trout, plus many outdoor opportunities. A short drive to the Solway Coast or why not delve into the beautiful Northern & Western Lake District. The Heathery belt wood some 20 metres from the lodge is ideal for woodland walks to enjoy the wildlife & birdlife that habitat the woods.
We have now installed an infrared sauna, with radio & CD player, into Pheasant lodge, in the second bedroom, with sauna,& is perfect as a dressing room, with mirror dressing table & hairdryer creating a lovely room to relax, (pre sauna for the perfect night’s sleep)
For those of you who appreciate the good things in life, you can relax and unwind in the luxury of Pheasant lodge, close to the Lake District & Scottish Borders. please check out our reviews: on TripAdvisor.
Pheasant Lodge offers luxury accommodation for up to two adults:
- Master bedroom with king – size bed, with high tension mattress, Harrison Spinks, LCD TV with digital Freeview, and south facing views to the Cumbrian Fells.
- The bedroom has a deluxe king size high tension, Harrison Spinks handmade bed, luxury linen, duck and down duvets/pillows
- The second room,with sauna & towels, can be used as a dressing room, with LCD TV with digital Freeview, USB charger point, dressing tabkle & mirror, & make up wipes,hairdryer
- Luxurious shower room in black/off white & chrome with double shower head,(power shower & rainfall head)& heated towel rail( towels & bathrobes are provided).
- Spacious, modern contemporary open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner, with large LCD flat screen TV,DVD/video,digital Freeview,Blue-ray & Sono’s music bar USB charger point, Tassimo coffee maker,leather & Harris tweed sofa & chair, glass dining table & oak furniture, double patio doors leading onto decking area,with private jacuzzi hot tub,BBQ ,garden furniture & enclosed garden with woodland backdrop. The lodge is fitted with every modern comfort & is warmed throughout by under floor heating.
- Kitchen area with island seating, electric hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee machine etc
- Utility room, with washer/dryer & additional WC.
- Complimentary WiFi
Fresh flowers, fruit & Welcome pack of locally sourced produce, plus one or two other surprises
- Exclusively for Adult Couple only plus 1
- Sorry No pets
- Hot Tub
- Private parking outside the lodge
The interior throughout reflects the use of Tweeds, tartan and other local textiles.
- Luxury outdoor jacuzzi hot tub on the large decking area, a place to relax with a glass of champagne under the stars.
- Comfortable outdoor seating – a great place to relax and unwind
- A short walk from the lodge, Heathery Belt Wood, Slackbraes Wood part of Netherby Estate and Low Plains wood are home lead into home wildlife, deer, red & grey squirrels and bird life, lovely place to explore.
- Some of our animals, together with an array of wildlife & birds which can be seen from Pheasant lodge
Our environmental credentials for lodge
- Timber construction and double glazing
- The solid log is a natural insulator of warmth & sound, with its suspended insulated floor & roof makes it ideal for all round use
- Energy saving bulbs throughout
- Organic composter
- Re-cycling facilities
- Flooring insulated underfloor heating
- Towel change policy
- Bird, insect boxes & feeders
- Gold C Ben Award (Cumbria Business Environmental Network)